KLINKSFEST
2008 Caroling With the Klinks
Keeping the tradition alive!
December 13th, 2008
5pm
Dan and Mary Jo Colvins
15674 Duck Pond Way
December 13th, 2008
5pm
Dan and Mary Jo Colvins
15674 Duck Pond Way
Apple Valley, MN 55124
Bring an appetizer, hot dish, dessert, salad, thirst, well oiled pipes, and some relatives or friends.
Paul will give a speech, John will laugh at his jokes and another Klinkner gathering is underway.
NEW YEARS EVE IN MONTICELLO
Another newer tradition has been to get together in Monticello.
December 31 -- Bringing in the new year.
Bring your beverage of choice and a treat/dish to share
The more the merrier!
Let's take over the hotel!
http://www.bestwesternminnesota.com/hotels/best-western-chelsea-inn-and-suites/
Contact: Tammi Pierson, Paul Klinkner, Tina Eull
37 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey Jane, Tina, Nina, and Brenda,
What do you all think of making this an invite/address book only website?
I can switch it over pretty easy, I just wanted to start spreading the word about the blog.
Please send me all of the 'Klinkner' e-mail addresses that you know to my home e-mail and I can add them to the list.
I think going 'private' would be a good idea. We can just start spreading the word and I can get them added to the address book.
Have a good night,
Cousin Tammi
Hi Cousins --
I can't take all of the credit. I have to confess -- I got the idea from Kari Shotley's Blog.
Mark your calendars
CAROLING WITH THE KLINKS
December 9th
Happy birthday grandpa. Grandpa and grandma are on thier way to carolinas out east, they are travling by train. Cant wait to see every one at the caroling party love you lots Anna Pierson.
Good thing that you confessed! Otherwise you would've never heard the end of it from me! I have a ton of pics that Kris Freitag took this year. When I have a chance I will try to load some.
~Kari
Hi! I had been thinking we should have something like this - I just never got my but in gear to do something about it! Thanks Tammi - and Kari! :)
Hellooo cyber-klinks! You guys never cease to bring the amazing to this family. What a great idea, Tammi. Know that this New York Klinkner really appreciates the effort. I can’t wait to see you all again. We’ll just have to see where I am in July ‘07. Much love to you all.
Baby J
hey klinks cant wait to see you all again!
you need to come to tammi's house on DECEMBER 9th for
CAROLING WITH THE KLINKS!
ashley
This is Vernie down in Virginia. Playing with Judy's computer. Great idea Tammi, proud to be your Dad. Thanks.
Happy Birthday, Arnie!
Today is September 30th--
It's Arnie's Birthday!
He would be 74 years old today---
thanks for the memories, Dad!!!!
We love you and miss you lots!
Laurie, Jim, Andrea & Jenny Trombley
hello klinks
just stop in t say HELLO
Spelling error
its suppose to say:
JUST STOPPED IN TO SAY HELLO!
!*wELL hELLO kLINKS*!
Ultimately I plan on going private....
you need to become part of the address book
The caroling party was so much fun! thanks for a great time klinks!
Loved reading your posts, Chuck and Jay! I miss you guys! I hope you can both come to Klinksfest this year!!!!!!!!!! It would be GREAT to see you two...oh yeah, Chuck, you can bring that girl with you, too! : ) 'Cause I like her ALMOST more than you! : ) Love you, Chuck, Joy and Jay!!!
Cousin Brenda
Loved "Caroling with the Klinks!" It was a fun experience! And, I picked the WARMEST winter to do it! Man, I'm good!!!!!!!!!!
Love you guys! That means you, Klink!
Hey Klinks!
Tami, this was a great idea! Fun to see what everyone's up to!
Hey everyone! We just wanted to let everyone know that Natalie graduated from college in December and WE'RE HAVING A PARTY!! I know, go figure.. tap the keg at noon! We will be ready so come if you can! Oh yeah, it's on May 5, 2007 at our place! Hope to see everyone there! Love you all!
-Nina and Paul (and family!) :)
Hey Jane.. this is cousin Paul.. how ya doin'??? Good I hope! I just want to let you know that there would be more pictures in this blog if you would send me the ones I sent you in 2001! Need them NOW! :)
Love you!
Paul
Using my son Trey's Goggle account. Just to let you all know I love the blogsite. Love reading what you are all up to. Brad and I have rented the cabin at Tipsinah Park for the Klinksfest. Mom and dad are staying with us, too. We are all excited and can't wait for July. Hope to see many Klinkner cousins there
Sheryl
Hey Paul and Nina,
May 5th is not the date that I have written down for Nat's party...I have the 12th down. Please confirm which date is correct.
Love ya,
Tina
Hello all! I just wanted to remind everyone to send me your Klnksfest T-shirt orders! If anyone has any questions - let me know! Hope all is well with everyone! :)
Karin
What in the world did I say in my last comment that had to be removed???? Wow, I didn't realize I was so bad!
Klinksfest was a GREAT time this year! Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make it fun!
092538Hi, this is Vern Klinkner. We have sceduled a 70th Birthday party for me for Saturday, the 13th of September 2008. It will be at the American Legion in Paynesville Mn. There is a motel right next door so you can crawl there after. The phone number of the motel is 320-243-4146. The name is Paynesville Inn and Suites.700 State Hwy 23. More info coming as to the time for the dinner and dance. Vern
This is Vern again. That party is going to start about 5:00P.M. That is when we are going to start eating. Dancing will start after the dinner. I would say about 7:00 we can start dancing. Music will be by a band we have been to many times around Eden Valley. They are called Pure Country. Tey play mostly classic country but almost anything. Hope everyone has fun.
This is Vern again. That party is going to start about 5:00P.M. That is when we are going to start eating. Dancing will start after the dinner. I would say about 7:00 we can start dancing. Music will be by a band we have been to many times around Eden Valley. They are called Pure Country. Tey play mostly classic country but almost anything. Hope everyone has fun.
Klinksfest, 2008 is in Springfield at Rothenburg Campground. Invitations will be coming out soon!
Great party, Uncle Vernie!!! We had a GREAT time!!! :) Love you LOTS!! You, too, Aunt Sue!!
Your niece Brenda
Just to let everyone know...Klinksfest 2009 is now in the planning stages!!! Stay tuned for more infomation!!!!
Hey all!
So I'm excited we have this up and going again...I'll start checking it more :) I just love our family :) hopefully see you all at the Caroling Party!!!! :)
Love you all!!
Nina
Hey there, Klinks!!! Way to get back in the game!!! Nice job, Tam!
Hi Bren, Thanks for sending the link. I will be checking on updates for the klinkfest. We and Meg and Zack are hoping to come this year. With the babv of course. Hi to all you other klink bloggers. In VA. Margie
Hey there everybody,
I (and everyone else on the committee) am in the process of putting a new Klinkner address book together. I have some info already, but any help would be greatly appreciated! I can be emailed at- (Not sure if it is a good idea to publish my email here - viruses you know, so I'll go with this format-)'teull dot mail @ verizon dot net'
Cousin Tina.
Hi all,
Just where do I put the info you are looking for? The file that Diane sent to me did not have all the families because it was to large. Linda (Kenny's wife)
Hi Linda,
I am not sure what version of the address book you have, but if it is too big I could email you a smaller version. It is in Excel. I just need your email address.
Tina
Post a Comment
<< Home